Well I picked out my house. For those of you out of the loop, I found a 3/2 with an extra bedroom/office (for a total of 4 bedrooms really). it has an awesome porch for me to chill on and have parties. I'll put some pics up in the gallery so you all can see what it looks like. Please forgive me though as the pictures are from the realtor. When I move in I'll take more as I do the minor repairs it needs.
Well...want to know more? then READ ON!
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath
- 4th bedroom that will be my office. It even has an external door for clients to enter.
- awesome screened in porch
- kitchen is pretty nice
And now the Cons:
- No garage to hold my grandfather's tools
- No washer and drying included
- needs minor repairs
- driveway is narrow. I plan on ripping it out and putting in a circular driveway within the year.
I think it will pretty much kick butt though. I have a roommate to help me with a mortgage and I have a new associate for my business. Things are looking up!
Oh yeah..in case you all were wondering, the closing date is on good 'ole halloween ;)
For those that are curious, here are some pics and links to my gallery entries: